Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've Found Paradise...







I have spent the last 10 days in paradise. Beautiful turquoise waters, golden sand, perfect waves, warm air with a hint of a breeze, palm trees...yup it was all there, along with awesome scuba diving, fresh fish, lobster, and prawn BBQ's, fruit shakes...and more delicious food. I spent my days sleeping in, relaxing on the beach, scuba diving, reading at one of the beach cafe's with a strawberry milkshake, and napping. In the evenings, a group of us would go out to dinner and then just hang out talking or playing cards on the beach.


It was wonderful. I decided to get my advanced scuba diving certificate, and so spent two days taking the class, which consisted of five dives: a wreck dive, to an old sunken sugar ship, which was really interesting, a night dive, which was just so cool, the whole ocean changes shape and becomes a new world at night, a deep dive down to 26 meters, and a navigation dive, where I got myself and my buddy completely lost (LOL), and a buoyancy dive to work on our buoyancy while underwater. It was really interesting and now I am an advanced diver. I also did some fun dives to different locations, where I saw turtles, sharks, huge prehistoric parrotfish, and tons of other interesting and varied fish.


Now, I am off to Singapore for more adventures. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home