Sunday, February 3, 2008

OH THE PLACES YOU WILL GO!!



So, the question I hear most often as I plan for this adventure is, so where are you going? Well your wait is over, here is the itinerary (subject to change without notice, depending on whim, weather, proposed adventure, or natural disaster).
We will be leaving March 3, 2008 and heading to:
Hong Kong
Thailand (Bangkok, Beaches, Chaing Mai)
Laos
Cambodia (Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, and Sihanoukville)
Fly to Shanghai, China
Beijing, China
Trans-siberian Railroad from Beijing to Mongolia, to Lake Baikel, to Moscow
Ukraine (Black Sea, Kiev)
Poland (Warsaw, Krakow)
Czech Republic (Prague)
Hungray (Budapest)
Croatia (Split, Dubrovnik)
Greece (Athens)
Egypt (Cairo, Luxor)
Spain (Barcelona, Madrid)
Portugal (Lisbon)
HOME!! (Sometime near the end of September)
So, there you have it. Seven months and 16 countries. My new and improved round the world trip. I have included a couple pictures of my charming and lovely travel companion Robin and myself. As you can see we are sure to have some grand adventures!
For more pictures as I travel you can also check out my facebook site as well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie...very well done. I shall check this out even tho I like to make fun of blogs sometimes. It is a very Cool blog (note the capital C). Happy travels!

February 4, 2008 at 5:21 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks good Julie!! I'll totally be checking it out!! I have subscribed! Miss you!!!

Melissa

February 4, 2008 at 12:47 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 4, 2008 at 5:07 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you would love Denmark and Sweden.

March 4, 2008 at 6:31 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home