Friday, February 8, 2008

AND TO THINK...I WILL BE THERE!



Today as I was looking up information for the trip, I came across some more amazing pictures (such as the one to the right, (at the Black Sea in the Ukraine) and I thought to myself, oh my gosh! I will be there. That is so awesome. You know you look at all these places and you think wow, that looks amazing, I wish I could go. And today I realized, I will. So check out this link of the greek isle of Santorini in Greece - and prepare to be jealous! :) Cause this is just one of the gorgeous places I will be.

(http://iwillseetheworld.com/travel/greece/Santorini/#more)

To think that in a few weeks I will be laying on the beaches in Thailand sipping a pina colada, tubing down a river in Laos, visiting ancient temples in Cambodia, trekking through the pyramids in Egypt on a camel (and maybe getting a marriage offer, I hear the local men are offering foreign women 30 camels for their hand in marriage. And if you are really attractive they might even throw in a few goats, :)) wine tasting in Portugal, traveling the Trans-Siberian railroad through China, Mongolia, and Russia, seeing the cathedrals and castles of Eastern Europe, bathing in the world's deepest lake in Siberia (although I hear it is quite cold), and seeing the great wall of China and the Forbidden Palace in Beijing. Oh what an adventure it will be!







1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Hey, nice blog. I've bookmarked it and will be back to read more soon. Traveling is one of the greatest things in life....

March 4, 2008 at 6:12 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home